Video marketing! Quite interesting isn’t it? Well, it’s been a trend nowadays. But long time ago it wasn’t. It started to become popular in these days due to advancement of technology. Back on those days, ordinary people can’t afford to buy gadgets or even mobile phone. People from other places communicate though telephone which cost much, with long line waiting on one telephone booth just to take a call from beloved person working abroad. But now, you can talk to another person from another country same time. And even see what he is doing there. Oh, how great it is…
Let’s get back to video marketing. Since it is a trend in our time now, people from different races sprouted like mushroom on the internet, marketing their own videos to earn money for a living. Some of them make it a profession. But the internet has been crowded with videos and other stuff. So how can you make sure that the video you created will make a hit? Here are some tips on video production that could help you.
Tips to Make Sure Your Videos Will Hit;
- Be Unique – people love to see new things. A video that is new and different to others will surely catch the viewers.
- Creative it – in making a video be sure to create your own set. Do not copy from others.
- Plan it – in shooting videos—be sure to plan the set and flow of the video. Planning is a way of making sure things will run smoothly. It is better to plan first before you take a shoot. In that way you will what to do.
- Sound Ambiance – one aspect of a video that will set the mood of the viewer is the sound. Sound should be precise and specific. Noise control or reduction is needed. Be sure to edit your video surrounding sound for better result of the video.
- Light it – as per observation in movies and videos on television and the internet; one thing that make the audience disappointed is the light (surrounding light to be specific). People prefer to watch videos in which they could see the image properly rather than those videos that are dim. So use some reflector or light whenever necessary to make the picture clearer.
For other tips visit the animation studios in Singapore website or check out this link https://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/29075/12-Tips-to-Instantly-Enhance-Video-Production-Quality.aspx.